Scattershot Function: Technobot Leader Group: Technobot
"Decepticons are like rust spots -- they're ugly and they can pop
| Stren. | Intel. | Speed | Endur. | Rank | Cour. | Firep. | Skill |
8 7 7 8 8 9 8 6
A brawling, bragging berserker... he wades into a Decepticon
patrol with all barrels blazing, doesn't stop until he's out of
ammo. Calls those who disapprove of his methods 'tinplated
bucketheads.' Rude, gruff, and direct. In vehicle and battle
station modes, has electron pulse cannon in nosecone; array of
sonic, thermal and artillery shell guns. In robot mode, has 500
rounds-per-minute automatic acid-pellet gun. Combines with fellow
Technobots to form Computron.
- Color Scheme:
- Red, burgundy, and off-white with sticker accents, mostly silver and blue. Most of his body is the off-white color, and the appendages are reds. I've always liked burgundy, so I like his color scheme overall.
- Robot Mode:
- As the "center" piece of the Computron gestalt, he's considerably larger than the other parts, and therefore has better modes overall. His robot mode is ok, although his lower legs and feet are a bit large. With wingtips coming off his legs, and a nosecone on his back, he's not as good as his size allows him to be, but given the simplicity of most of the original Transformers, he can hold his own.
- Vehicle Mode:
- Some kind of space craft or jet fighter, it has a very Star Wars feel to it, IMHO. I actually like this mode the best of his three modes, since it's very playable as a space craft. A picture is worth a thousand words... so look at it. :P
- Alternate Mode:
- Referred to as a "battle station" in his spec, it falls a bit short. More accurately, he's a long range cannon of some kind. His nosecone separates to reveal a the "electron pulse cannon." If you set one of the other Technobots at the "controls" to this thing, it can serve very well as a cannon. Too bad it doesn't actually shoot anything. If it did, this would be a much better mode, and toy.
- Most of his three modes are his legs. His arms just tuck into his sides a little, and his nosecone is either a nosecone, cannon, or backpack. Once you figure out which way to rotate his waist, it's a no-brainer.
- Well, aside from being the biggest chunk of the Computron gestalt, his only gimmick is the spring-loaded nosecone separation to reveal the cannon barrel.
- Big legs, small arms, and no projectiles, but a nice vehicle mode.