||Loose, Complete, Excellent Condition, With Tech Spec and Instructions|
(linked to larger images)
|Tech Spec Image
||Courtesy of the Hartmans|
|Tech Spec Data|| |
Hot Spot Function: Protectobot Leader Group: Protectobot
"Rust never sleeps, and neither do I."
| Stren. | Intel. | Speed | Endur. | Rank | Cour. | Firep. | Skill |
9 7 4 9 7 9 7 6
Likes to be where the action is. Charismatic, inspiring... other
protectobots have trouble keeping up with his non-stop pace. Believes
in being maximally operational every moment of one's life. His fire
truck hose shoots high-pressure water 1200 feet. As robot, can press
60,000 pounds, uses fireball cannons that shoot bursts of 2000
degrees Farenheit blue flame 1.5 miles. With fellow Protectobots,
|Toy Review|| |
- Color Scheme:
- Mostly light blue with red and black parts and accents. Not the color one would expect of a fire engine, but I think it's been done somewhere... like in Sweden or something. ;-)
- Robot Mode:
- Small legs and really big arms. Hehe. That about says it. Although his arms can move in and out as well as raise and lower, they don't have any elbows at all. Top it off with such large guns, and he's a little top heavy. Not as bad as I make him sound, though.
- Vehicle Mode:
- Fairly convincing fire engine, with good detailing, such as hoses and things. The ladder extends a ways, which is always a plus for a fire truck toy.
- Alternate Mode:
- He has two, actually. In vehicle mode, you can add on some of his Defensor parts to turn him into a mobile repair unit or something. Make him do the splits, stick on some more accessories, and he becomes a more full featured repair bay. Although these alt modes are somewhat contrived, they have good play value.
- His cab section splits into his arms, and the back of the truck become his legs.
- Ladder extends.
- Stocky and top heavy robot mode, but a pretty nice vehicle mode... plus, he's the center piece of the Defensor gestalt.