Armordillo Function: Desert Combat Group: Maximal
| Stren. | Intel. | Speed | Endur. | Rank | Cour. | Firep. | Skill |
5 5 4 7 6 8 4 7
To reduce thermal energy intake, infared vision allows Armordillo
to battle at night, when the desert battlefield has cooled. His
back bears the burden of a built-in suit of armor that is
virtually impenetrable. Enemy artillery bounces off like pebbles,
while his own hidden laser causes devastating damage to
Secret Weapon Locations: Mace and rifle inside body
- Color Scheme:
- Mostly orange with dark gray accents and a few dark gray peices, such as his upper arms, thighs and tail. Fortunately, that's pretty much it. Any more colors and the orange would probably clash. I believe armadillos are more brownish, though, so it would probably have looked better in a brown.
- Robot Mode:
- Much like many of the early "regular" sized Beast Wars toys, his body is tucked inside a shell in the shape of the beast, so he's got a big armadillo shell on his back. Other than that, it's a decent robot.
- Beast Mode:
- Not as much like a real armadillo as it could have been, but it's not too bad. His front legs are a bit long, because they become the robot arms, so he looks a little silly that way. Also his body could have had a more accurate shape.
- As with the early regulars, pop up the tail and he transforms almost automatically. The legs come down, the beast head folds down to reveal the robot head and become the robot chest. As easy as it gets.
- Spring-loaded transformation as above.
- Poorly done armadillo mode, and his weapons have the beast's hind feet still attached.