YES!! *I* MADE THESE SPINNING LOGOS!!!
Find out how I did it!
Note: PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO MY IMAGES FROM YOUR SITE!!! If you must use my images, please first COPY them to your own server, and link to them there. Linking to images on my server from your site without my permission is called BANDWIDTH THEFT! And I WILL take action against those who steal my server's bandwidth!! If you decide to grab and use any of these images on your web page, I would greatly appreciate a credit somewhere, if not at least a link to my page.
Newest Official Spinner:
- Beast Machines! (150x113), 52k
- Beast Wars! (150x113), 68k
- Generation Two! / Machine Wars! / Car Robots (150x113), 81k
- Transformers! (150x113), 94k
- Small Spinner: G1/G2/BW (61x46), 22k
- All the Main Logos (66x50), 48k
- All the 'Bots (66x50), 30k
- All the 'Cons (66x50), 22k
- Slideshow animation of all logos (including CybCon, 150x113), 44k
- Minicons, 38k
- Wreckers, 17k
- Car Robots Dark Convoy, 38k
- BM Vehicon, 29k
- BM Maximal, 25k
- BM Mutant Beasts, 61k
- BM Dinobots, 86k
- BW Maximal, 32k
- BW Predacon, 41k
- BW Blendtron - from Japan's BW Neo version of Fuzors, 38k
- Moon - from Japan's BW Neo character of the same name, 30k
- G2/MW Autobot, 42k
- G2/MW Decepticon, 41k
- TF Autobot, 51k
- TF Decepticon, 52k
- My First Transformer, 43k
Other Animated Images
- Afterburner firing laser, 26k
- Bumblebee and Spike from TFTM, 67k
- Ultra-Optimus - RiD Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime in vehicle mode next to each other - 1152x864, 248k
- Magnus-Prime - RiD Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime vehicle mode front and side views - 1200x900, 204k
- Spy Streak - 1200x900, 201k
- Thrust (actually, the Motorcycle Drone) - 1152x864, 217k
- Strika in a cool pose - 1152x864, 208k
- Tigerhawk - 800x600, 90k
- Sunstreaker - 1152x864, 173k
Newest Fan Spinner:
Fan Logo Spinners
Do NOT use these spinners without permission from the OWNER!
- LONAC Q4F - for Jeff Tindall, 47k
- Mordalicon - for Admiral Lilwall, 46k
- Q4F Maximal - for Admiral Lilwall, 24k
- Savage - for Chris Eddy, 46k
- Neo Predacon - for Onyx, 23k
- Tactibot - for Steve Perriam, 27k
- LONAC - for Jeff Tindall, 56k
- Spectral Death - for Richard Batson, 27k
- Dark Redemption, 44k
- Lilwall, 46k
- Rodencon - for Transformations and Deceptions, 41k
- Paxymal - for Transformations and Deceptions, 33k
- Dark Force - for Richard Batson, 27k
- Cybertronian Conference, 43k
- "Welded TF logos", 80k
Please read the notes below the list.
- All the Good Guys - 139k
- All the Bad Guys - 152k
- G1 style "The TRANSFORMERS: More Than Meets The Eyes!" - 68k
- G1 Autobot - 110k
- G1 Decepticon - 110k
- G2 style "TRANSFORMERS: Generation 2: Robots In Diguise!" - 81k
- G2/MW Autobot - 96k
- G2/MW Decepticon - 104k
- "Machine Wars!" - 77k
- "Beast Wars!" - 87k
- BW Maximal - 69k
- BW Predacon - 84k
- "Beast Machines!" - 72k
- BM Maximal - 62k
- BM Vehicon - 47k
- Dinobots - 64k
- Mutants - 53k
- Welded Logos - 116k
- Paxymal - 52k
- Rodencon - 102k
T-Shirt Renderings Notes: These are all VERY LARGE, VERY HIGH-RES renderings of the logos that I made. If you have always wanted a TF T-shirt, download one (or more) of these images, print them on T-shirt transfer paper on your ink-jet printer, and iron them on to your T-shirt. If you are having problems doing this, please go to my T-shirt Transfer Help Page for software and instructions. Avery now makes black t-shirt tranfer paper, so you can print these for light or dark colored shirts. Just be sure to read the instructions for the transfer paper you buy VERY carefully and follow them to the letter. If you don't want to make your own shirt, 80s Tees makes a decent variety of TF stuff, from shirts to hats to window decals.
How did I make those spinning logos?
- To create the model for my 3-d rendering program, I have to create a black and white "silhouette" of the logo. I usually use an old version of Photoshop to do this, but any graphics program can work. I enlarge a scan of a logo, and trace it and fill it in.
- I then create the model in Asymetrix 3d-FX (3d rendering program, no longer available) by using the tool provided in the program. The program basically traces the black and white image and adds depth, creating a 3d model.
- I add surface colors and textures and fiddle with beveled edges and whatnot, until I am satisfied with the resulting renderings of the model. I then add animation (the spin) to it for the next step.
- I render an animation of the model, resulting an an AVI file.
- I then use a GIF animation program called Ulead Gif Animator (version 3) to import the AVI, fiddle with the settings and optimize it to create the animated gif.